After all this time...........

Dunroamin

May 5, 2019
UK
We have succumbed to covid. Not the ideal time to have a temperature, but it is the headache that is the worst thing It just goes on and on and nothing makes it any less severe.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
My family have it too @Dunroamin

My worst symptom was a sore throat but my daughter in law has the bad headache. She was helped by taking tablets for Migraine. I don`t know if this might help you.

Bunpoots

Volunteer Host
Apr 1, 2016
Nottinghamshire
We had covid during the last (40 degree) heatwave. My daughter thought it would be a good idea not to take paracetamol as she felt cold without it! I persuaded her otherwise.

Have you tried a cold flannel on your forehead @Dunroamin it might help a little.

SeaSwallow

Volunteer Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
So sorry to hear this, running cold water over your wrists can help, although I suppose in this time of water shortage that might not be a good idea.

DreamsAreReal

Oct 17, 2015
Sorry to hear that, @Dunroamin ??. Get well soon.

I had the splitting headache too. I get migraines but I knew this wasn't one and it lasted 2/3 days. The fatigue was the worst thing for me. Two years of hiding away from it and putting life on hold and we're all getting it anyway.

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
OH and I got it just before Easter.
We were both pretty rough with it. Yes the headache is horrible, but the fatigue lasted longer.
Thank goodness we had both had all our jabs, boosters etc. I dread to think what it would have been like without.

I do hope you are feeling better soon
xx