Abandoned by friends & family

WLL

Dec 28, 2009
Leicestershire
I'll be honest I am feeling a bit better about it all today, but not much frankly. In answer to your questions, my family are still okay, supportive from a distance as they have health problems themselves so cannot do much practically, but unlike P's they are at least there for me on the end of the phone etc.
His family and friends are just so hurtful by their absence. We always had a good relationship before the illness, and whilst people always say to me perhaps they have problems accepting and facing up to it, they should walk just one day in our shoes.

arteangel

Mar 4, 2010
Now in ALmeria, Spain
Hi craig, it is sad to hear, however, As I suffer myself and have 49 years old, I do understand, I can tell many of my ex-friends just a not capable of thinking, a bit out of the box, I am lucky and retained two good friends, one of whom I can talk to to find a point of understanding, and calming. The other knew me and worked with me when we came to spain at about the same time, I love her as all she does is laugh at ands with me with the new stuff in our lives, When i meet and old friend now, they will say hello, say i look well, and the pray for an excused to leave,like i am going to bite them. What they don know is there atrtitudes have made me stronger to fight, i am a mum on my own with a 17 year old daughter at boarding school through the week. I was intelligent and resourse ful before, and have learnt tricks to allow those lost moments to pass. Hang on in there your wife, i know loves every minute that you are together.
with love arteangel

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Micmomgram 5