9 Mile Walk

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Thanks 2jays that's the one I bought on Saturday :)

Sent from my XT1032 using Talking Point mobile app

Wonder how long it will take to wash out.... Semi permanent what does that mean? Hopefully it means that if it rains, you won't have purple streaks running down your face :eek: :D

How's the race training going?

flowerpot

Jul 27, 2010
Rural North Northumberland
2jays I didn't look at the link properly as I was on my phone but it was the permanent one that I bought :eek: as daughter said that would be best :eek: so I may be wearing a hat for a while :D It's a good job that I've got a sense of humour and that i'm quite daft anyway :D

It's all for a very good cause and hopefully I'll get more donations because of it :D It's worth a try anyway :D

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
2jays I didn't look at the link properly as I was on my phone but it was the permanent one that I bought :eek: as daughter said that would be best :eek: so I may be wearing a hat for a while :D It's a good job that I've got a sense of humour and that i'm quite daft anyway :D

It's all for a very good cause and hopefully I'll get more donations because of it :D It's worth a try anyway :D

Think we should all follow your lead and dye our hair for launde abbey ..... I'm daft, but not as daft as you :eek: and I will choose the semi permanent one in blue :D

flowerpot

Jul 27, 2010
It's a week today for me to do the 9 mile walk. I've been doing lots of long walks and enjoying every one of them. So looking forward to next Saturday :)

My fundraising is going quite well and thank you to all of you that have already donated it's very much appreciated.

Here is the link again to save going back to the first page:-

http://www.justgiving.com/Anne-Marie-Wight

You may also donate by texting AWTW90 to 70070

Ps I'm still going to dye my hair purple for the event so that's got to be worth a donation even just for that :D

flowerpot

Jul 27, 2010
Jaymor, Saffie thank you both so much it's very much appreciated :) Also a big thank you to everyone else who has donated :)

I will definitely be putting photos up :D especially of my purple hair :D

Also of our walk too :)

flowerpot

Jul 27, 2010
I've done it :D It's actually turned out really well and is quite subtle, probably because my hair is dark brown anyway!! I've taken a few photos of my hair and my daughter took this one which has turned out the best but doesn't really show the colour that well!

Attachments

• IMG_20140417_135957755_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20140417_135957755_HDR.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 434

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
Good luck for tomorrow flowerpot.x:)

You do realise, as far as I'm concerned, you don't have to do the walk.... :D

Enjoy your walk. take as long as you like.

Love your hair colour. It's brilliant :) :)

Congratulations on your fundraising. Xxxxxxxxxx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokenlady