2 of me

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
Raggedrobin's thread yesterday. I took an old lady that smiles and talks about the oddest things to market today, brought back a rather bad tempered, ungrateful, moaning Minnie, who just wants to find my car keys and get as far away from me as she can and when the other one [me] is,nt looking, that's what she's going to do. how quickly things change. me x 2, definitely mum x 2, and only this morning while watching her I thought how bitter sweet that she reminded me of a child playing grown up.

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
You have my sympathy. my mum used to think their was two of me , the nice one and the nasty one.

minet48

May 23, 2014
Terrible two's

You have my sympathy. my mum used to think their was two of me , the nice one and the nasty one.

You have my symapthies too. Yes, there are also two of me depending on my mum's opinion of me at the time Also my mum's house (allegedly sold by me behind her back) and "the other house" she came back to from hospital. The list goes on: her "two" rooms in the NH, the NH itself (two different places apparently), etc, etc. My mum herself manifests two personalities when she's upset: it's either heart-wrenchingly sad, tearful mum (I feel so horribly guilty when I leave her) or frighteningly furious mum (I feel so scared I want to run). Also when she's happier: sweet mum who will hold my hand, or sarcastic, "jokey" mum who puts me down in front of the carers. I never know what to expect when I visit and sometimes I wonder if I ever knew her.