meet up and exhibition progress

Pollyanna

Jul 8, 2008
Looks great Sarah.

I can (just about) see that Sylvia and Dhiren have made an appearance on the wall.

Well done getting it all ready. It must have been a lot of work :)

2jays

Jun 4, 2010
West Midlands
What was so rewarding was a lady came and got a chair and sat in front of the photos for ages just taking it all in just like at a real art gallery I was so encouraged:D

How much did you charge her for the seat??

Joking aside... Fantastic display Sarah.

I am doing my best to get myself to your exhibition. If all fails, you know I will choose from what is left over.... Oops dig deeper 2jays..... that sounds wrong....

Let's start again.....

Such talent deserves their show to sell out. If by chance, the ignoramus don't buy you out of your stock...

Please can I buy one

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
First Photo sold went in today and there was a red sticker!
Went to put up a poster in our local craft shop and bought a docrafts Creativity magazine and lo and behold my crafting group Scrap and Yap was featured in it so that is now on the library wall too. Had some nice conversations with people too

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hi Sarah,

You have worked hard for quite a while planning and preparing this exhibition. I hope you can now sit back and reap the rewards of your labour:).

garnuft

Sep 7, 2012
Sarah it looks incredible. The black frames against the grey wall is just perfect and then we have the beautiful, professional photographs you cleverly captured.
A triumph. Truly.

I dreamt about you last night.
I dreamt I had stolen your laptop and was hiding in the woods as the police, with guns, searched for me.
It is because I haven't been to the Post Office and sent you my tenner towards the exhibition yet :D I will drag boy out tomorrow and go to the P.O. ... then the next dream will be of you and badgers, ladybirds, bikes and people chasing me with bowls of ice cream. :) xxx

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Congratulations Sarah !

Hi Sarah , Many CONGRATULATIONS :) & am sorry that am not able too support you this year & come to the Exhibition

Well done in selling :) :) some photo's & am sure you will be selling some more very soon

Love Grove x x

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
exhibition update

The exhibition is such fun I love going to the library a couple of times in the week and watching people looking at the photos
I have had some interesting conversations and people have been taking the Alz literature

So far I have sold 6 photos which is very encouraging!!

I have sold the ladybird on the twig, japanese anemones, cowparsley,wildflower meadow, barn owl, and reflections of home

This is my advertising collage which I am putting on posters around the local area

Attachments

• resizeex.jpg
    resizeex.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 408

muse

May 27, 2008
Cambridge
The Anemones are still growing on me! For now, I've propped them up on my mantlepiece in the dining room, where I spend most of my time when I'm at home, like now. Every time I look at them, they send a wave of happiness through me. Something about this picture touches something in me. I don't know what it is, and I don't care if I never know. I just love it. I took a picture of the picture and would love to share it but, as usual, my upload failed.
Sarah - if it came from you it would probably be better quality than my picture of a picture anyway. Any chance of you sharing it?

Thanks Sarah - I feel privileged to own it.

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
The Anemones are still growing on me! For now, I've propped them up on my mantlepiece in the dining room, where I spend most of my time when I'm at home, like now. Every time I look at them, they send a wave of happiness through me. Something about this picture touches something in me. I don't know what it is, and I don't care if I never know. I just love it. I took a picture of the picture and would love to share it but, as usual, my upload failed.
Sarah - if it came from you it would probably be better quality than my picture of a picture anyway. Any chance of you sharing it?

Thanks Sarah - I feel privileged to own it.

It's a privilege to know it's bringing you such joy

Here it is!

Attachments

• sept3 (2) (800x600).jpg
    sept3 (2) (800x600).jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 368

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Wonderful

What a wonderful :) Photo Sarah ! , its very pretty & lovely colours

Good Luck with the rest of the exhibition