Introducing Talking Point's new Volunteer Hosts

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Thank you:) The team as a whole can only be enhanced for having you all on board.

Love

chris53

Nov 9, 2009
London
Yes thank you from me too for all the lovely comments:) we will be united as a host team, but still united as members of Talking Point.......watch this space!:D:D:D

X

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Adding my thanks to the four of you! So good of you to volunteer your time, you are appreciated, and I hope you enjoy your new role.

Loo xx

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Well done all of you for volunteering and I hope you find lots of fulfilment from the role – as well as being a great boost to TP! :) I don’t visit so often now and when I do it’s with a different ‘hat’ on than previously ... but it is clear how much the membership is growing and sadly how few replies a lot of ‘newbies’ get ... hopefully that is all going to change! :)

I just looked back at my very first post – and the first person who responded to it! How precious that was!:)

Bravo, love, Karen, x

kingmidas1962

Jun 10, 2012
South Gloucs
Lovely to meet you all, and thanks in anticipation of all your help on this wonderful forum!!

Kate (kingmidas1962)

xxxx

You may remember that a while ago, I posted to tell you all about a new volunteer role for Talking Point: Volunteer Hosts.

I’m delighted to say that I’m now able to introduce you to our new team of Hosts. :D

They are:

Chemmy

chris53

Izzy

Nellbelles

Our Hosts will be volunteering alongside the Talking Point moderating team, and helping us to provide extra support to forum users, by:

- welcoming new members

- helping to direct members to useful resources, and

- explaining how to carry out basic tasks on Talking Point.

There will soon be an information page which tells you more about our Hosts and their role, and I’ll let you know when that is online.

For now, I hope you’ll join me in welcoming and thanking our four new volunteers. :)

Best wishes,

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Lovely To Meet You All !

Hello to all "The Hosts " :) it was "Good " to "Meet You " all :) & Thank You very much for all your help !

Best Wishes to you all & hope you are proud in your "Host Role " ( as you should be )

Love Grove x x