What i want

leslin48

Jun 26, 2010
middlesbrough
If only i could sleep, i might feel a bit better,everyone is going on at me saying im making myself ill, what do they think i want to do stay awake 24 hours NO i too want to sleep but cannot,i just keep seeing my mum all alone and scared in a place she doesnt want to be in, i know its early days its only the fifth day,but early days or not this feeling will not go away, i want to pick her up and bring her home but i know thats not possible,i want to lay on the bed with her and stay there forever,i want my husband to say bring her home we will manage but know this will not happen,i want my mum back to normal but know this is impossible,i want my mam to die so she can be back in my dads arms, but most of I WANT MY MAM.

simonmonty

Nov 22, 2008
Yorkshire
Know how you feel leslin48

I wish we all lived in a perfect world but sadly we dont.

It is just so hard when you love and care for someone so badly and you feel so responsible for them.

You know your mum is your mum but its also like worrying over a child. Kind of like revers roles and the guilt you feel is terrible. It just seems so wrong and so unfair and you feel so helpless.
You just wish she could have just passed away in her sleep in her own bed in her own home :(

MGB

Jun 26, 2008
Shrewsbury
I cant sleep either have to clear mums house out today been putting it off for so long now. Its sold and needs to be done. I still want my mum back and worry about her moving care homes now. Will it be the same as the first one. She allways wanted to come home.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fraoch