Worried about John

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Hazel

I`m so pleased the letter came and you haven`t long to wait. Now all you need to do is concentrate on being in the best of health possible for the endoscopy.
Positive vibes and best wishes winging their way to you.
Lovexx

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Dear Hazel...

Glad to hear your appointment has been made...and not too long to wait...

And John seems to have turned the corner....:)

Sending you all the positive thoughts I can muster..stay well..stay strong..

We're all rooting for you both....:)

love gigi xx

DianeB

May 29, 2008
nottinghamshire
Thinking of you. At least the appointment has come quickly, better than having to wait for months.
I hope John is feeling better and that he is soon clear from any infection. It must be terrible for both of you to be suffering like this (((((hugs)))))

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Hi Hazel

Good luck next week. Hopefully they will get you fighting fit soon.

I know with coughs that they can linger quite a long time after the infection ends just because the linings get easily irritated. I have had coughs last up to 3 months after an infection...and I am supposedly fit and healthy!!! Here's hoping though that John's disappears soon.

Love to you both

Mameeskye

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Thanks, folks!:)

Yes, Jan, I'm looking after my own health, punishing the Manuka honey. Not doing much for my waistline, but I'm determined to get my throat better by Tuesday.

John is moving room! The one he was in is nice but quite small, the only one available when he moved in. Now he's getting a much bigger, corner room with a sitting area.

It's not as posh as Lionel's but the building is older, and it will be lovely to have the extra space, and he'll have two wardrobes and two chests of drawers instead of the one of each he had. It's all been re-decorated for him.

He's still got a rustly chest, but he was quite alert today. His 'girlfriend' was in to see him today, and that always cheers him up!:D

heartbroken

Feb 17, 2008
derbyshire
Hi Hazel
I was just thinking of you and wondering if your thoat is better?
hows John is he still recovering?
sorry questions
I hope the appointment goes well tomorrow
sending hugs

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Hazel

Nice to hear John is to have a new room, `corner room with a sitting area` sounds lovely. :)

I want to wish you all the best for tomorrow. I hope the procedure isn`t too great an ordeal, and the findings are easily treatable.

Love xx

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Thanks, folks.

My throat has been quite sore over the weekend, and even yesterday I was quite croaky. I was scared they'd say they couldn't do the procedure. However, it's much better today, so there shouldn't be a problem.

Not that I'm looking forward to it, I just need to know what the problem is. Hopefully minor!

John's fine again. He's been in the sensory room this morning, so was very relaxed.

Love to all,