Magic Wedding

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
We've had such twittering and chirping from the sparrows tonight, we have at least 70 that roost here. They all say they are flying with us as a guard of honour. In the absence of a cockeral Storm, they have delegated themselves to crow at dawn. So, its all aboard the Skylark. We are sleeping up on the roof so we can jump on as it hovers on its way past. If it rains we will all just have to make a cover out of Brucies spare bin bags. Heres to a lovely day tomorrow Magic, hope the sun is shining as I know it will be in your heart. Love She. XX

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
You guys! What can I say to the invisible friends out there who have touched me to the core with their good wishes and who have carried me through my darkest hours in the past.

It seems so inadequate but:

THANK YOU WITH ALL MY HEART. XX

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Now do try to get some sleep Magic, it wont be long before those sparrows crow ! Then, our carpet will set off and all will be on board, in their finery. The sparrows have ribbons attached all round, each will hold one in their beak so as not to get lost in the dark. As we head in, if you look hard enough and really listen, I am sure you will find we are all at your wedding with you. Lotsaluv, She. XX :)

carol

Jun 24, 2004
Surrey/Hampshire
Congratulations, the day has arrived and I wish you and your new husband all the luck and happiness in the world, you deserve it. Have a wonderful day.

Love Carolx

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Dearest Magic, please post on TP when you come back from your honeymoon and tell us all about this wonderful day. With much love, She and Andy. XX :)

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Well I never

Hi Magic

Just looked at the weather for Belfast today and, while rain had been forecast earlier in the week for today..... the forecast has improved, and it is now dumping on us to the right!

Funny thing about the Yahoo Weather map...... I could swear there is a Magic Carpet winging your way..... Can't quite see whether there is a hairy chest and platforms involved...... ;)

Attachments

• magics weather.jpg
    magics weather.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 376

storm

Aug 10, 2004
notts
Dear Magic and Steve,By the time you read this you will be man & wife.My wish for you both is for you to be sprinkled with star dust and lead a truely magical life together.Steve please look after her for she really is a special woman.Love and best wishes STORM

TED

Sep 14, 2004
Middlesex
It is great that everyone went to such an effort to dress up and join in
now
are you all going to hog the free food and the bar or does anyone fancy a dance!!

Daisy is safely outside (she's doorcow for the night, so no trouble ok)

TED xx

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Well we've been partying since lunchtime! Is the carpet doing a return journey later or do we all have to make our own ways home d'yknow? Love She. XX

susan

Aug 18, 2003
east sussex
special day for a special person

Dear Magic
With love on your special day, thinking of you and your hubby!
You deserve all the happiness that is on offer - speak soon on PM
Love Sue xxx

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
There's always one, isn't there! Moneypig has been sick over Norman's platforms. I hope this doesn't mean the evening is about to degenerate!

The magic carpet is on call - just go to the bar and ask for the genie lamp. Rub the lamp gently, and when the genie grins lasciviously, tell him not to be so silly, and to get the carpet here at once.

Safe journeys everyone. We don't want a shag-pile-up above the M25.

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Pardon Brucie!! Poor Norm, just when he was enjoying a jitterbug with Peg too! Not to worry, I have baby wipes to hand so he is OK again now. Just thank the Lord it was his platforms and not the chest wig! Its amazing how good the catering on this carpet has been, we set out to have Thai at lunch time, but then plumped for Greek cuisine instead. How have the rest of you all fared today? Brucie, you looked so fetching in your liner m'dear and Storm, your dance wowed us all. Connie and Lionel, you looked fantastic and so in love, hope you had a lovely day? Well, our sparrows are getting tired, they keep putting their little heads under their wings. (I'ts either tiredness or too much champers) so I'm off to rub up the Genie! Hope everyone on the carpet had a good time and most of all, heres to Magic and her Steve, all the best, have a long and very happy married life, cheers, lotsaluv, She. XX :)

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
What a super day, and didn't everyone look so grand. Haven't see so many sequins and feathers (and that was only the fellas) in years. Lionel really enjoyed himself, he will be tired out tomorrow but we will continue to talk about it.

Lovely to catch up with you all in such a happy mood. Keep up the good work. Connie

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Well, we landed safely, hope you all did too? Ths sparrows have been pretty quiet todaY, hangovers?? Ted, I thought your rendition of the extra verse to "Let it be" was fantastic. How did it go, "When I find myself in times of trouble, TP always comforts me. Speaking words of wisdom, day by da-ay, day by day." And I have to hand it to you, Daisy and the horse, your accompaniment to "All you need is love" was amazing. Of course I think Judes prancing about in just her wellies did give you the edge! Lotsaluv, She. XX :)

storm

Aug 10, 2004
notts
Hi All, Cant say to much because every time i press a key my head thumps! what a hangover ive got but boy what a ball we had great wedding fantastic company and thats just the bits i can remember!Has anyone found one of my veils it was last seen wrapped around daisy? got to go now and pretend ive sobered up.STORM hic hic hic

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Dear All, well I'm back and appear to be married. I floated up the aisle in a state of shock and came back down it in a state of matrimony! It's great this marriage lark.

The day was brilliant, the dress turned out fine, the weather was swealtering and muggy, the meal gorgeous and the disco a typical Irish affair with lots of booze and several arrests. Though by all accounts it was nowhere near the fabulous affair going on at TP! I'm sorry I missed that and I laughed my socks off at Braveheart's magic carpet weather forcast.

Thanks to everyone for all the lovely messages of support and encouragement, they all helped me through my wedding nerves as I read them on the morning before I got into my dress, I was calmer than expected and had a lovely lovely day.

Thanks again to all the lovely TP angels, sure there's no better people on this planet.

Love and thanks and a big hug
From Mrs Magic. xxx

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Well hello there Mrs Magic! So glad to hear you had a lovely wedding day and that married life is just grand. Do keep posting when you are not busy billing and cooing, lotsaluv She. XX :)