Magic Wedding

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Yeah Norm, thats good, have the frogs set off yet? We have two toads in our back garden and they told me tonight they are off to Magic's wedding, "hey ho and away they go, off to Magic's wedding tra la". Love She. XX :)

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Sheila have you started the celebrations early? You know that if you lick the top of a frog's head it's supposed to make you drunk? Or is it a toad's head, never been quite clear on that one! I just stick to kissing them but none turned into a prince so I'm just marrying the fiance instead.

Dawnb

Mar 2, 2005
dublin
Special greetings

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
There was a young bride called Magic
Who’s wedding without flying carpet would be tragic!
So off we all flew,
To one hell of a doo
Where the Guinness and vodka were magic!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
[/COLOR]

Have a super day, its a very special one so enjoy every minute of it.!
P.s Have you any idea how difficult it is to find a word that ryhmes with Magic !!???
Pelagic was the only other one and it just wasnt right !!! :)
Dawn

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
And why not t'be sure! Those froggies can't have all the fun y'know! Have got the horse extra sugar lumps for stamina, but he's now had a word with Daisy moo, she told him she knows how to jump over the moon. Apparently, she can use the same spell to make the carpet big enough for all including a very well laden cart! Oh, theres a cat playing an Irish jig on his fiddle wanting to come too, is that OK ? Think he's a friend of Daisy's. Says he can put Dawns brilliant ditty to music and knows a happy little dog who can sing it. Lotsaluv, She. XX :)

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Sure I never heard such shannanigans in all me life! It's turning into Noah's Ark so it is!

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
He's gawn Norm, went days ago, they've all headed off, lily pads in hand, croaking that Paul M'cartney number, you know, pom pom pom, pom pom pom,pom pom pa pom pa pom, pom pom pom or such. Have all your fairies flitted or are some waiting for the main carpet ride? Connie, Daisy says she will do her best to ensure there are toilet facilities on board. Meanwhile for goodness sakes dont wear any of Judes black nylon undies will you or you will electricute yourself!Magic, haven't heard from Noah, is he no a gonna come or what? Heard all the safari parks are getting short of inmates, the've all jumped ship, this Noah must know a thing or two about weddings me thinks!! Lotsaluv, She. XX

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Problem sorted. Norm's frog is sitting by the garden water feature, just need to catch him/her. Incontinence nurse called today, so got myself sorted as well as Lionel. Can bring him along can't I. He promises to behave (at least if he remembers) Love Connie

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Methinks you have all gone quite mental! Sure isn't it great? Where would you get it?

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear Magic,

Wishing you the most wonderful day for next Friday. We will all be celebrating with you big time.

Unfortunately [well, depending upon your point of view really] the star spangled wellies and nylon frillies are back in Oz right now. Kind of downunder wear I guess. However, I have managed to cobble together a rather fetching outfit for the horse and cart trip, which involves umbrella, plastic mac and sunglasses with some very daring accessories. I do hope that I won't upstage the bride here but I shall endeavour to 'dress down' for the occasion and only include an occasional chantung silk flounce or two.

Have a kung fu wedding day....!!

Jude xxx

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
My own usual choice for [fancy] dress wear is a black plastic bag.

Some have found it curiously appropriate, but my explanation is always that I am there representing an oil slick. :D

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Brucie, "bin" there, done that!! I am sure you will look most fetching. At least both you and Jude will be OK if it rains. I have decided to get out my mini skirt if I can find it and pretend to be young for the day! Connie, I am sure Lionel will be a model guest. What time do you expect to be actually taking your vows Magic? I want to raise a glass or two (or more!) in your honour. Have just seen a flock of geese flying towards your way Magic. They could be heard clearly singing "step we gaily on we go, heel to heel and toe to to-oe, wing to wing and row on row, were bound for Magic's wedding!! tra la." Lotsaluv, She. XX :)

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
It's 3pm this Friday She.

My goodness can you imagine the wedding photos if you lot turn up! I will be contacting Hello magazine immediately for a big money deal. Jude could well get an undies deal out of this, but I'd much prefer Braveheart in his kilt and blue face paint.

(I still think you are all a bit mental, but then it takes one to know one!)

storm

Aug 10, 2004
notts
Dear Magic, What do you mean IF we all turn up! i have gathered together my seven veils ready for the dance with some carefuly placed shamrock it should be fine OH NO have just had a thought do cows eat shamrock? never mind if it gets to embarrasing brucie can cover me with his bin bag mind you that might be worse.Never fear Jude can use her brolly needs muct when the carers ride. STORM

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Agreed, no ifs, ands, or buts, ....we will all be there,. You may never envisaged this scenario but this is too good to miss.

Please......pictures a necessity......Looking forwards to next week. On todays situation, with Lionel doing his walk to the beach, I feel he will be there doing the 'highland fling' on Friday...can't wait, Connie

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Sounds like this is going to be like one of those soap weddings. Can't wait! What a geg!

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Soaps aint got nothing on this gig! This is the real thing! All over the land/world we will be joining together to wish you well my love. Lotsaluv, She. XX :)

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Thanks She, I'm very touched by everyone's good wishes. You're a lovely lot, totally mad, but lovely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfisch