Just me awake then

Bee.quilt

Dec 29, 2017
OH asleep after nighty abuse for not wanting sex with unwashed, unshaved, unloving stranger. How long can I smile patiently and look after a bully I lost respect years before AD diagnosis?

AliceA

May 27, 2016
You are in a bad place, please get on to Adult Services for a Needs Assessment. Just to get a start of a record and perhaps respite. X

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Please don`t hold back from asking for help.

You have no legal responsibility to care for someone who is abusive, even if he is ill and especially if the relationship was troubled prior to diagnosis.

Please phone the Helpline.

National Dementia Helpline

0300 222 11 22

Helpline opening hours:

Monday to Wednesday

9am – 8pm

Thursday and Friday

9am – 5pm

Saturday and Sunday

10am – 4pm

Bee.quilt

Dec 29, 2017
Thank you all for help and support. Will follow your advice when I get myself together. Leaving him to it for two hours this afternoon—up the pub for a new craft group a friend told me about. Again thanks. Bee.

dancer12

Jan 9, 2017
Mississauga
OH asleep after nighty abuse for not wanting sex with unwashed, unshaved, unloving stranger. How long can I smile patiently and look after a bully I lost respect years before AD diagnosis?
Hi Bee.quilt:

Does he get any currently get any help. My husband was always unshaven, never had a shower, never changed his clothes. He now has PSW's come in 5 days a week to clean him up, give him a shower and he loves it it's someone for him to talk to other than me and they are great with him (trained professionals). Might your husband enjoy this. My husband loves being pampered, it's a win/win situation for both of us.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathyann