Of course, it’s my fault!!!

Lady M

Sep 15, 2018
Essex
oh course it’s my fault!!!!
One reasonably “good day" after another rotten week!!! To much to mention here, yes I understand, yes I try to empathise, and encourage".........no problems when son and family here but because I mentioned that next Sunday the ‘girls’ (that’s d-i-ls and granddaughters) doing ladies brunch and afternoon tea and one son will come over and spend the time with him.......so showing off......why can’t he go and be with son at his house, I am ashamed of him!!! Then showing off again about the carers visit when they assist him into bed and sort out the catheter! He can do it, I don’t do anything and all of this is of course my fault!!!!!!
I am thought that just one day withput an upset was possible!! But no!!!!!
If he knew just how near I am to saying enough is enough would he be different! Could he be different???
Another day in paradise!!!!!

Maryland

Mar 30, 2015
North East UK
oh course it’s my fault!!!!
One reasonably “good day" after another rotten week!!! To much to mention here, yes I understand, yes I try to empathise, and encourage".........no problems when son and family here but because I mentioned that next Sunday the ‘girls’ (that’s d-i-ls and granddaughters) doing ladies brunch and afternoon tea and one son will come over and spend the time with him.......so showing off......why can’t he go and be with son at his house, I am ashamed of him!!! Then showing off again about the carers visit when they assist him into bed and sort out the catheter! He can do it, I don’t do anything and all of this is of course my fault!!!!!!
I am thought that just one day withput an upset was possible!! But no!!!!!
If he knew just how near I am to saying enough is enough would he be different! Could he be different???
Another day in paradise!!!!!
Just wondering how you were doing Lady M - I haven’t seen anything from you this week - I am probably looking in the wrong page, I said I had contCted SStwo weeks ago and would let you know her go on, the lady is doing my assessment at the end if this week but as yet (2 weeks) have heard nothing about my OH assessment, is it normal to wait two weeks. Thought I may give them a ring tomorrow. I had two bad days and he out himself to bed early so am making the most of the peace.

Maryland

Mar 30, 2015
North East UK
Just wondering how you were doing Lady M - I haven’t seen anything from you this week - I am probably looking in the wrong page, I said I had contCted SStwo weeks ago and would let you know her go on, the lady is doing my assessment at the end if this week but as yet (2 weeks) have heard nothing about my OH assessment, is it normal to wait two weeks. Thought I may give them a ring tomorrow. I had two bad days and he out himself to bed early so am making the most of the peace.
That should read contacted social services two weeks ago. Sorry for the typo