You want to know what dementia is really LIKE ??

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
This is how i spent two hours of my day today Elaine tells me ??

Such a confusing day, screaming at loved ones to put me away somewhere, head bursting with frustration,, can't concentrate, hard to make a sentence, any sentence that makes any sense, stumbling everywhere, can't hold coffee cup properly, unable to understand what's being said to me, all around me sounds 100 times louder but jumbled up, feel so helpless but also so worthless

This is my dementia for parts of my day, EVERY DAY !!!!!

Norrms xxxxxxxxxxx

lis66

Aug 7, 2015
Oh Norrms im so so sorry that this is your world now,this illness terrifieys me,and my poor mum who has lived with Alzheimers for six years. She is terrified everyday day all day I can see the fear in her eyes and no tablets seem to help sending big hugs to you x

lis66

Aug 7, 2015
Oh Norrms im so so sorry that this is your world now,this illness terrifieys me,and my poor mum who has lived with Alzheimers for six years. She is terrified everyday day all day I can see the fear in her eyes and no tablets seem to help sending big hugs to you x
You are not worthless Norrms you are loved

tryingmybest

May 22, 2015
You are neither helpless nor worthless. You are a total inspiration. Just look at all you've done to help others. We all love you Norrms. Xx

Alanor

Feb 12, 2019
This is how i spent two hours of my day today Elaine tells me ??

Such a confusing day, screaming at loved ones to put me away somewhere, head bursting with frustration,, can't concentrate, hard to make a sentence, any sentence that makes any sense, stumbling everywhere, can't hold coffee cup properly, unable to understand what's being said to me, all around me sounds 100 times louder but jumbled up, feel so helpless but also so worthless

This is my dementia for parts of my day, EVERY DAY !!!!!

Norrms xxxxxxxxxxx
I wish I could reach out and give you a hug Norrms. You are loved and certainly not worthless. Xx

AliceA

May 27, 2016
You and your writing has been priceless to so many, you are loved and appreciated by so many.
I know how much Mary Baker appreciated you too, all the Dropby people too. Your insight has been such a gift.
Xxxx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Micmomgram 5