Here’s a Hug

Starbright

Apr 8, 2018
Thank you so much TP for all of the help and guidance, tips and kindness you have given me in the past year. Wishing everyone a peaceful and loving and caring 2019.

A x (((here’s a hug))

Sad Staffs

Jun 26, 2018
Thank you so much TP for all of the help and guidance, tips and kindness you have given me in the past year. Wishing everyone a peaceful and loving and caring 2019.

A x (((here’s a hug))
It’s always good to talk to you.
I hope we can be there for each other in 2019.
I spend my life looking backwards, I’m a sad old bird, nothing to look forward for.
Take care A, with love B xx

Janie M

Jun 12, 2018

A x (((here’s a hug))
Back to you too. Xx

Starbright

Apr 8, 2018
It’s always good to talk to you.
I hope we can be there for each other in 2019.
I spend my life looking backwards, I’m a sad old bird, nothing to look forward for.
Take care A, with love B xx
Of course we’ll be there :) I’m trying not to look forward (((except for Appointments ;))) I do try to just meet up with each day as it dawns. But it’s hard, @kindred has a mantra which is “ go into the dark show no fear” I like that .. thank you Geraldine.

Thinking of (( here’s a hug)) A x

AliceA

May 27, 2016
May your Star shine Brightly Starbright, thank you for you support as well as everyone else.
TP is becoming my snuggle blanket! A warm safe place for highs and lows. Xx to you all

Starbright

Apr 8, 2018
Thank you @canary all hugs welcome ...You have been a great help to me about the stuff no one likes to talk about...my husband has eased off now thankfully I just hope it lasts.
Thinking of you A x

Starbright

Apr 8, 2018
Thank you @AliceA ..like the snuggle blanket idea. I’m a crazy crochet blanket maker according to my offsprings ...in times of stress to crochet helps me to relax...
Thinking of you A x

jenniferjean

Apr 2, 2016
Basingstoke, Hampshire
I’m a crazy crochet blanket maker according to my offsprings ...in times of stress to crochet helps me to relax...
I've always loved to crochet. I've just finished a cot blanket but I think it might well be my last. It took ages as I had to keep stopping as it was a strain on my hand. It was for our latest addition to the family, our first great-grandchild, but my husband just can't relate to who he is. He just kept asking me who it was for.

AliceA

May 27, 2016
I am thinking of try to crochet again, if my fingers allow they are not so nimble now. I think repetive things are soothing.