Tender Face RIP

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
My feisty, tender-faced, giggleknicks mum has gone to a better place this evening.

I was privileged to be with her for her final last fighting breath ...

Thank you to everyone here who has supported me in supporting mum through these last few difficult years and her final traumatic months battling dementia along side her cancer.

Good night, God Bless, mum, x

Karen, xxxxx

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Dear Karen,
So sorry to hear about your Mum. My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

I am glad you were there with her at the end - I think for you it was very important, even though I know you were unsure about it a while back.

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Karen,

I am very sorry for your loss,
your dear mum is now in a better place
I'm pleased your were able to be with
her. I wish you all the strength needed.

Deepest Sympathy, Taffy.

alfjess

Jul 10, 2006
south lanarkshire
Hi Karen

So very sorry to hear about your Mum.
My love and sympathy to you and your family

You were a wonderful daughter, no one could have done more

Love
Alfjess

julieann15

Jun 13, 2008
Leicestershire
We are so sorry...

Karen
We are so sorry to hear of your loss-glad you were there when she finally passed over. Much love and hugs.

Julie and Ian xx
Please post again xxx

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Dear Kaz

I'm just so very sorry..............

Hold on to those giggly memories Kaz.....they will help you through.

You were there honey to help her through to the next life and tonight your mum AND dad will be looking down on you with tremendous pride and love.

Take care and be in touch soon....please

LOve Wendy xxxxxxx

Cate

Jul 2, 2006
Newport, Gwent
Dear Karen

I am so very very sorry.

For mum she is in a better place, no more pain and suffering, and reunited with your dad.

You have been a wonderful daughter, be proud of yourself. Mum's love will be in your heart forever.

Love
Cate xxxx

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
Dear Karen, I'm really sorry to hear your news. You have been a great daughter to your mum. Sincere condolences to you and your family. With love and hugs from Deborah xx

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Karen

I am so sorry to hear your news Karen. Please accept my sincere condolences and I will be thinking about you in the difficult days ahead. I hope you were pleased that you were with your mum in her final moments.

Love and best wishes

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Dear Karen

Your post brough tears to my eyes. May you rest easier and have the strength to deal with the sadness in these coming days.

You have done verything possible that you could for your Mum. You should be proud of yourself and how you have handled all that life has thrown at you.

Here's to your Mum and mine, lifting their glasses, clear eyed and happy in a better place!

Take care

(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

Love

Mameeskye

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Dear Karen,

Mum has found her peace, hope that you can find yours in the turmoil that you are going through.
Take care,
Love Helen

fearful fiona

Apr 19, 2007
London
Dear Karen,

So sorry to hear of the loss of your mother, but now she is at peace. Pleased for you that you managed to be with her end. I was with my Dad when he passed away and I always think of it as a great privilege that I was able to be with him at that time.

Wishing you great strength at this sad time.

Much love

sue38

Mar 6, 2007
Wigan, Lancs
Dear Karen,

I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, but as you say she has gone to a better place.

We are all here when you need us.

Love,