Mum’s suffering is over

Cate

Jul 2, 2006
Newport, Gwent
I write to share with my friends here the heartbreaking news that my lovely mum passed away yesterday. I don’t know what else to say, I just feel numb.

But I do want to thank all the people here who over the past two years have given me such support during the bad times, and a few laughs along the way. I cannot begin to tell you how much this has meant to me.

Love to all

Cate xxx

Roma

Jan 15, 2008
UK
Dear Carla

So very sorry to hear of your loss. At least your mum is now at peace.

Take care

Love Roma xx

Roma

Jan 15, 2008
UK
So sorry I got your name wrong Cate. Blame early morning and not having reading specs on.

Love Roma xxx

Tender Face

Account Closed
Mar 14, 2006
NW England
Let the numb take over.... Cate. You need it. And while you might be too modest to say it - those close know what sacrifices and vigil you have afforded your mum.

I rather think many of us have you to thank for allowing us to share your journey - including the much needed laughs at times. One feisty little lady would be so proud of you could she have understood how much you have given to others over the last couple of years whilst pulling out every last stop for her.

Your wisdom, knowledge and inspiration has helped so many others. I, for one, can't thank you enough. God bless to mum.

All my love, Kaz, x

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Dear Cate,
Can only echo what Karen says...you have done your mum proud. The numbness will help you to do what you need to now...one job at a time. If you can, try and rest, you have had such an exhausting time.
Thinking of you.
Love Helen

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Dear Cate:

I am also so very sorry to hear your news. My sympathies go out to you but please take comfort in knowing your Mum is at peace and you have done your utmost to make her journey as tolerable as possible.

God Bless Jan

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Dear Cate

Your mum has fought so bravely with you at her side....you've done her proud cariad and gave her the strength to fight on.

You will feel numb for a while to come but i promise you will get through this.....

Love to you and your family

xxxxxxx

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Dear Cate,

So sorry yo read the news about your mum.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

Love gigi xx

alex

Apr 10, 2006
Dear Cate

Sending you my deepest sympathy on the sad loss of your mum.

You've given such a lot of yourself, both to your mum and your friends here on TP, now its your time..... time to adjust, time to heal, time to gather your strength.

Yes, i'm sure you will feel numb, i guess its nature's way of dulling the pain, go with it honey, in the knowledge that your mums suffering is over and she's now at peace.......i've got a feeling that you've just gained a gardian angel.

Love and best wishes to you and your family.

Love Alex x