tiredness much worse advise anyone

tuffydawn

Mar 30, 2015
any one got any ideas or experience with this oh tiredness has increased over last few weeks gp has done full blood tests all normal not eating any food unless cake other things make him gag waiting results from ct scan memory clinic , yesterday in bed all day and last night very confused had to undress him this morning drank tea and threw it up and seemed very confused after that called 999 for fear of a stroke but they felt no sign of it and he was more with it gradually when they were here still in bed sleeping got gp appt again thursday but can not work out what is going on is this all the dementia ??i

Aisling

Dec 5, 2015
Ireland
any one got any ideas or experience with this oh tiredness has increased over last few weeks gp has done full blood tests all normal not eating any food unless cake other things make him gag waiting results from ct scan memory clinic , yesterday in bed all day and last night very confused had to undress him this morning drank tea and threw it up and seemed very confused after that called 999 for fear of a stroke but they felt no sign of it and he was more with it gradually when they were here still in bed sleeping got gp appt again thursday but can not work out what is going on is this all the dementia ??i

Maybe he has an infection. Hope you get help from GP on Thursday. For quite a while I got sick after eating. Lived on toast and tea, then down to sips of water, went to doctor then and I had some stomach infection.

Virtual hugs,

Aisling xx