Relentless 'Tidying'

Julia B

Apr 13, 2015
Oh i love you guys!

thank you thank you thank you all! The tissues, oh so many tissues - the tidying, relentless, had to hide the brillo pads as they were used to clean picture frames and the TV and an antique bowl of mine...she sweeps at least once an hour ( the nap on the carpet isn't smooth because she's walked on it) - I hate that sodding brush! Hides the dustpan and brush, she now has 5 in her wardrobe, just in case. Hides crusts in tissues ( aaarghh the tissues!) then tells me the dog did it! Washes her mug, glass etc in her bathroom in case the kids( our youngest is 19 and at uni) fall over them, folds tissues, folds poly bags, unfolds,refolds - she was a carer and sometimes thinks she's still at work, or our house is a care home, and won't give me her laundry as the others steal things, hides teaspoons in case ( well, you never know) ...oh I'm exhausted but so cheered up, thanks for sharing, have a good day people ( can we buy the trampoline for the kids from the argos brochure she says, maybe tomorrow, I need to shop for more tissues) xx

Floweryfoo

May 21, 2017
thank you thank you thank you all! The tissues, oh so many tissues - the tidying, relentless, had to hide the brillo pads as they were used to clean picture frames and the TV and an antique bowl of mine...she sweeps at least once an hour ( the nap on the carpet isn't smooth because she's walked on it) - I hate that sodding brush! Hides the dustpan and brush, she now has 5 in her wardrobe, just in case. Hides crusts in tissues ( aaarghh the tissues!) then tells me the dog did it! Washes her mug, glass etc in her bathroom in case the kids( our youngest is 19 and at uni) fall over them, folds tissues, folds poly bags, unfolds,refolds - she was a carer and sometimes thinks she's still at work, or our house is a care home, and won't give me her laundry as the others steal things, hides teaspoons in case ( well, you never know) ...oh I'm exhausted but so cheered up, thanks for sharing, have a good day people ( can we buy the trampoline for the kids from the argos brochure she says, maybe tomorrow, I need to shop for more tissues) xx

Keep your head up Julia! It's great to know we're not alone :) xxx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark65