Solicitors fees?

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if any of you can give me an idea of what a solicitor can charge me should I decide to speak to our one about our house. I see there is a lot of stuff on the internet but I am still doing my investigating amongst other things.

Also I must say I am full of praise for our local surgery with regard to dad's diabetes! They are being very thorough and the other day the doctor rang up to tell that dad needs to go back for another blood test because his sodium was too low (too much sugar!). It was at this point that I had to admit that dad had been treating himself to chocolate because of his alzheimers. I am now being very rigorous with dad's sugar testing and so far so good! Dad is getting fed up with all the visits to the surgery and I have said that the last blood test would have been good if he hadn't been eating chocolate! Anyway I haven't found any more chocolate yet so a scare has done him some good for the time being. I also told the doctor's surgery that we are lucky to have them and they told me that dad is lucky to have me.

MaNaAk

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
"I was wondering if any of you can give me an idea of what a solicitor can charge me should I decide to speak to our one about our house."

Unless you tell us what questions you are proposing to ask the solicitor this is difficult to answer.

Solictors' costs are usually based on 'time spent' with maybe an initial free consultation.

dora

Aug 1, 2007
England
solicitors' fees

You may be able to get an initial fixed fee consultation. You also need to make sure you speak to someone with expertise in the right area. Try and get a personal recommendation, otherwise phone around a few firms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fraoch