Operation count down

Status
Not open for further replies.

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
So glad you will be able to stay with John after the first night Heike, sending lots of good wishes, prayers and love to you both.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lizzybean

Feb 3, 2014
Lancashire
Sorry Chick, didn't realise you had started this thread, then didn't spot it for a day or two!

So pleased that the op is still scheduled to go ahead & that they have got a reserved side room for you both. A massive weight off your shoulders. I know you are counting the days (& who wouldn't?) but it will soon be here, then over. I am thinking of you both.

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Morning Lizzy and Es :) 4 days till op now gulp . Must be honest getting nervous but still in good spirits . I have got all you my lovely friends behind me and it makes such a difference :) i think Monday once he is in theatre will be the hardest time for me . 8 hours walking the hospital corridors but I am sure all will be fine xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

lizzybean

Feb 3, 2014
Lancashire
My dau had an op to repair a hole in her heart when she was 16 months old & the calmest I felt was when she was actually in theatre! Whether it was because I trusted the surgeon or because there was literally nothing I could do to help at that point I don't know. Be kind to yourself.

Batsue

Nov 4, 2014
Scotland
So good that you and John can have a side room, it will soon be over and you can both move forward together xxx.

Status
Not open for further replies.