Own up

Katrine

Jan 20, 2011
England
A brush with the law?

Hi Alex, did your Mum enjoy her day in court? :D What's that in Alice's hand - could it be?!! Not the missing brush!!

Attachments

• Alice_Court.jpg
    Alice_Court.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 349
  • Alice_brush.jpg
    Alice_brush.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:

tattyhead

Apr 1, 2009
Birmingham area
Fish tank?

Have you tried looking in the fish tank? I have just found the blades to my husbands razor in there. Previously I have also found Jelly Babies swimming around in there too. Dentures were found amongst dvd's.

Maybe the person that took the loo brush is the same one that took the blades off my sister in laws lawn mower and used to take the handles off fridge and oven and doors and..........etc

Ann

Tana

Jan 2, 2012
Stop please!!

So glad I dropped in tonight. I was feeling low, but I've laughed at this thread until I now have a stitch. :D

Here's hoping the toilet brush wasn't used as a hairbrush. :)

Dazmum

Jul 10, 2011
Horsham, West Sussex
Or indeed a toothbrush. :eek: my mum' s never did turn up and neither did the missing meals on wheels lunch! i often used to find the butter tub in the dishwasher!

The dénouement

Well, all you smarty-pants geniuses, thinking up creative and amusing places where the brush might be found: you completely overlooked the "Sherlock" solution.

We're not talking about theft here, we're talking malicious concealment. What's the definition of MC? Well, how about moving the brush to the place you'd NEVER EVER LOOK, like 4 inches to the left, just behind the bog? Dastardly cunning, but such a low, cowardly act. I'm guessing the perpetrator will never be found...... :mad:

Onlyme

Apr 5, 2010
UK
It was obviously the neighbours who tip-toed in and moved it. They do things like that, apparently.;)

handyjack

Oct 6, 2011
Well I think this is a case for CSI to investigate. No doubt by the forensic analysis of the fingerprint on the toilet roll holder and some suspicious DNA trace recovered from the bathroom cupboard, (not forgetting teeth marks in the soap) they'll be able to track down the suspect within the hour. (unless it's a two part episode directed by Quentin Tarantino) :D:D:D:D

Glamour Puss

Dec 12, 2011
London
I know who took it

You know when you were little and you lost a tooth and put it under your pillow and got sixpence from the fairies ... look under your pillow !

Calm down , it's only a loo brush

Them fairies are to blame for lots of things if you ask me

Join the Alzheimer's pantomime

"Do you beleive in fairies ?":)

Kathphlox

Dec 16, 2009
Bolton
Lots of people believe in faries, I had a sign on my desk with 'Tinkerbell' written on it.. most seemed to think all the office work that needed doing was done by fairies :D

Now then John,

We're not talking about theft here, we're talking malicious concealment. What's the definition of MC? Well, how about moving the brush to the place you'd NEVER EVER LOOK, like 4 inches to the left, just behind the bog? Dastardly cunning, but such a low, cowardly act.

I hate to say "I told you so" .... but I did!

Hope the loo brush rematerialises. Worth checking within a one foot radius of where it ought to be. Other side of the loo? Behind the waste paper basket? Who knows.

Infuriating, innit!

jan.s

Sep 20, 2011
I'm so glad it's been found. I do hate an unsolved mystery, and I've followed this from the beginning. I must admit, I would never have thought to look there!
Jan x

Dorris

Nov 4, 2011
cambridgeshire
I hate to burst everyone's bubble,but,I know who it was........
Its the woman who has the master key to every single house in the whole country.
;).........she takes my MIL butter!!:eek::D

Dazmum

Jul 10, 2011
Horsham, West Sussex
I know who dunnit, it was THEM. In my experience THEY are always to blame according to my dad. still its better than it being me, which is why i can't join the official Baddy club :D

Saffie

Mar 26, 2011
Near Southampton
I hesitate to say this on here - but you're all mad every single one of you! - and I love you all - you make my days brighter!!!!:):):):)

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I like this thread! It allows me to show my true colours! Glad we were ablke to get to the 'bottom' of the loo brush dilemma!!!!:D