Nightmare!

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
I spent all day in my night clothes including teaching my pupils and visiting a care home. In the care home I tried to find a bathroom to get changed but I was opening the door to people in the bath and people were coming in as I was sitting on the toilet!

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
I spent all day in my night clothes including teaching my pupils and visiting a care home. In the care home I tried to find a bathroom to get changed but I was opening the door to people in the bath and people were coming in as I was sitting on the toilet!

MaNaAk
morning @MaNaAk what was running through your head? my head was very busy last night with nonsense. i would get one thought but instead of finishing it off, another thought would collide so i had a whole bucket full of random thoughts with no conclusions

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
morning @MaNaAk what was running through your head? my head was very busy last night with nonsense. i would get one thought but instead of finishing it off, another thought would collide so i had a whole bucket full of random thoughts with no conclusions
I haven't got a clue @jennifer1967 but part of me must have still been with my last pupils as I recognised both them. I also think it's time you stopped arguing with your?!

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Dad spent three years studying in Egypt and last night I dreamt I went to school in Cairo with him.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Yes they are full of tombs and he used to talk about the Nile but most of all the open air concerts lasting all night long!

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good morning everyone.

Last night I had a lovely dream about mum and dad eventhough I knew they were dad. I dreamt they'd been only holiday in Spain instead and as dad gave me a cuddle he laughed and said "people think I've passed away". As for mum the dreams where I was telling her that she passed away stopped long ago. It's lovely hearing them and remembering the cuddles.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Good morning everyone.

Last night I had a lovely dream about mum and dad eventhough I knew they were dad. I dreamt they'd been only holiday in Spain instead and as dad gave me a cuddle he laughed and said "people think I've passed away". As for mum the dreams where I was telling her that she passed away stopped long ago. It's lovely hearing them and remembering the cuddles.

MaNaAk
morning @MaNaAk that was nice and gives you a warm feeling. i dont know if it was actual or dream that i fell out of bed but i woke up grabbing hold of the sides of the mattress. i would like to think that it shows your mum and dad are together and having a lovely time together. that they are happy