Thanks for all the advice and support

nannylondon

Apr 7, 2014
London
Update on day from hell Poor Chris has been sectioned under section 2 why it had to come this is heartbreaking the system has let us both down its been an eye opener how hard it is too get help.in a crisis believe it or not initially this morning they wanted to send Chris home told me had been calm then doctors went to assess him and he tried to attack staff then it finally understood how suddenly he switches hopefully he will get right care finally as for me I have got a cracked cheekbone but that will heal.

marionq

Apr 24, 2013
Scotland
Update on day from hell Poor Chris has been sectioned under section 2 why it had to come this is heartbreaking the system has let us both down its been an eye opener how hard it is too get help.in a crisis believe it or not initially this morning they wanted to send Chris home told me had been calm then doctors went to assess him and he tried to attack staff then it finally understood how suddenly he switches hopefully he will get right care finally as for me I have got a cracked cheekbone but that will heal.

What can one say but heartbreaking.

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
Hopefully now he will get the help he deserves and needs and you'll get some support in future, but at what cost?!!! take care and try to rest.

mabbs

Dec 1, 2014
Lancashire
at least he is in a secure place now, and although the first few days will probably be awful, he is likely to kick up one hell of a fuss, if he's anything like Phil, but now 3 weeks on Phil is much calmer, he gets agitated, but he hasn't lashed out at anyone for a while. They think Phil may have lewy bodies, we are waiting on scan results, they say it would account for aggression and parkinson type symptoms he has.

Thinking of you, try and rest, and heal, knowing he is safe and secure, try to get a good night sleep, you must be exhausted. xx