Music that we go to...

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Could someone please tell me how to link to music videos as you have all done? When I copy and paste a link into an email it works like that, but when I try to do the same here it just comes up with an unclickable link and no picture.
Pasting link directly into text box should work on supported media.
If not working try inserting media, click on 'media'

2023-12-24_141403.png

to get
2023-12-24_142120.png

and inserting URL.
Note supported media

EDIT
See @Neveradullday! suggests using the 'hamburger' (3 vertical dots) to get to 'insert media'

Last edited:

Palerider

Aug 9, 2015
North West
I have my ups and downs as everyone does on this forum, but the last few months has made me think back, reflect on how much has changed in our lives and how much I wish I could change what now is. I am a humanist, but that does not stop me from appreciating chant music which I have to be honest and say I just love, always have from growing up. So here is some music that just makes me stop and watch the world go by in which I experience a range of emotions -sometimes sad and sometimes glad. This music is quite formidable for me in releasing often hidden emotion and thoughts as I drive round doing my chores and also see the world as I listen and sometimes shed a tear....

Palerider

Aug 9, 2015
North West
I wonder if you will like this @Palerider?

Mmm not quite my thing. I do like Buddhist chant music particularly OM chant, which for me works when I try to meditate. In fact I was thinking today I need to make some changes as this dementia journey continues and meditation is one of them. I used to be a good student in my early twenties, but it has fallen by the wayside.

Lawson58

Aug 1, 2014
Victoria, Australia
I have my ups and downs as everyone does on this forum, but the last few months has made me think back, reflect on how much has changed in our lives and how much I wish I could change what now is. I am a humanist, but that does not stop me from appreciating chant music which I have to be honest and say I just love, always have from growing up. So here is some music that just makes me stop and watch the world go by in which I experience a range of emotions -sometimes sad and sometimes glad. This music is quite formidable for me in releasing often hidden emotion and thoughts as I drive round doing my chores and also see the world as I listen and sometimes shed a tear....

I adore chants especially medieval ones and like you I would consider myself a humanist.

One grey and misty morning in Antwerp, I found myself in a small square outside a monastery. It was early and no one around but the chants I heard coming from the monastery were simply beautiful. I sat on a bench with absolutely no need to move.