advice please

sdmhred

Jan 26, 2022
Surrey
Gosh what a couple of weeks you’re having Jennifer! Why do these things always cluster together 😡😡😡

I looked into private dentistry at home. It wasn’t that much more than general private. Can’t get anything NHS around here. My toothache the other week thankfully disappeared again!

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Gosh what a couple of weeks you’re having Jennifer! Why do these things always cluster together 😡😡😡

I looked into private dentistry at home. It wasn’t that much more than general private. Can’t get anything NHS around here. My toothache the other week thankfully disappeared again!
ive had enough now along with scammers that spent my money without asking fraud. they are giving me new cards etc and pin so will be interesting how he remembers his. i felt responsible then my son gave me chapter and verse. we are exempt from dental charges but i think ive sorted it out. mouth wash works and salt water.
tbh ive had enough, ive dealt with enough, my mental health[mod/ severe depression anxiety] is on the floor but my bl**dy mindedness is getting me through along with loud music. and forum members.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Dear @nita,

How are you now? I had blocked sinuses but that particular Saturday I woke up feeling shivery and later I was very bloated. I then had trouble keeping food down for twenty-four hours.

MaNaAk

nita

Dec 30, 2011
Essex
Thanks @MaNaAk - I am a bit better, noticed I was walking a bit quicker today! But I'm still coughing spasmodically - it's not a "productive" cough but still makes me struggle to catch my breath. Seeing the doctor next Thursday and see what she says. I was told it could take weeks to get over it - it really has knocked me for six.

nita

Dec 30, 2011
Essex
Hope you do get your prescription today all right @jennifer1967 and there's no hiccups. Our pharmacist no longer just issues repeats - you have to go online and request them which means constant diary notes for my self and my brother. Also, they sometimes have against a medication - needs to be reviewed by a doctor - which delays things.

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Our pharmacist no longer just issues repeats - you have to go online and request them
I think it depends on the script, repeat prescriptions or repeat dispensings.

I can get more than one monthly prescription by asking at the pharmacy, as soon as one is cleared off the system another one becomes available.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
my doctor signs off 4 weeks worth of prescription for the chemist. the chemist orders all mine and put them in trays as i get mine for 1 week only. i did get my script and a few things i didnt order but on my repeat. i emailed the doctor and monday they called. the chemist tends the blame the doctors so the doctors give me the barcodes.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
Thanks @MaNaAk - I am a bit better, noticed I was walking a bit quicker today! But I'm still coughing spasmodically - it's not a "productive" cough but still makes me struggle to catch my breath. Seeing the doctor next Thursday and see what she says. I was told it could take weeks to get over it - it really has knocked me for six.
im glad you are a bit better. i hope the doctor can help you get better quicker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
casi