Phone needed with NO numbers

SEM-TDM

Feb 20, 2024
ND has broken his Alz products phone and the model he is used to is no longer in production.
He needs a phone with programmable buttons and NO numbers because he can remember some old numbers and will call them up to a hundred times a day. It also needs to be quite sturdy because he can get very frustrated with technology.
Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

nitram

Apr 6, 2011
Bury
Assume mobile
You want a phone with FD(N) (fixed dialling(number)) ability.
eg
2024-05-02_194501.png

EDIT
All emergency numbers will still be available.

Last edited:

SEM-TDM

Feb 20, 2024
Thanks nitram
We were hoping for a landline phone. He owned a mobile phone very briefly, kept confusing it with his TV remote control, and it disappeared without trace after about a fortnight.

SMBeach

Apr 19, 2020
Dad used this but it does have numbers. Instead of pictures I wrote the names of people he could speed dial just by pressing that button. He didn’t touch the other numbers as far as I know. Sadly his care home can only accept phones running on WiFi via the landline so he hadn’t been able to use this. Because of the numbers I’m guessing it won’t be much use to you? There is a similar mobile with just 3 preprogram able buttins but it’s not as easy to use as it looks as lots of notifications pop up on screen.
IMG_3306.png