I am new to the forum

Gosling

Volunteer Host
Aug 2, 2022
South West UK
Hello @Carol Diane and welcome from me also to this friendly and supportive forum.
There is a lot of shared experience of dementia here and members really do want to help. If you need it, you will find sound advice, good suggestions, and most importantly, total understanding here, so when you are ready, do perhaps tell us a bit about your particular situation.

Carol Diane

May 4, 2024
Hello @Carol Diane and welcome to the forum. When you are ready tell us a little about yourself.
Hello my husband was diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer Dementia nearly 2 years ago , he is on medication but memory loss is slowly getting worse and i worry about how we will cope as it progresses .

northumbrian_k

Volunteer Host
Mar 2, 2017
Newcastle
Hi and welcome to the Forum. There are many members here (myself included) who have experience of caring for a partner with Alzheimer's Disease. There's a wealth of knowledge here that you can call on at any time. Whether you have specific questions, wish to share with people who truly understand, or to let off steam, you can do all these here.

There's also a lot of published information about many issues, including early onset, Alzheimer's Disease, care and support and legal and finacial issues. See the link below: