Hi everyone! My name is Denise

Blondi3433

May 10, 2024
I am happy to have found this forum. My husband has recently been diagnosed with early onset dementia. I’m doing a lot of research on it and I came across this site and I have joined and hopefully we can all share our experiences and learn from each other.

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
Hello and welcome. Similar thing happened to me but it was my wife that got early onset AZ, mid 50's when she was diagnosed, seems like a lifetime ago now.
It isn't easy, mum had it too but in her 80's brought her to live with us so I had may own little nursing home, literally as all 3 of us had worked as NHS nurses at some point in our careers for a time.
Have to go boat's in someone's way, only stopped to post. K

northumbrian_k

Volunteer Host
Mar 2, 2017
Newcastle
Hi @Blondi3433 and welcome to the Forum. The members of this friendly community have a great deal of knowledge and experience about dementia. Sharing with people who truly understand, joining in with conversations and finding helpful suggestions will help you to deal with whatever lies ahead.

Bevhar

Mar 23, 2023
I am happy to have found this forum. My husband has recently been diagnosed with early onset dementia. I’m doing a lot of research on it and I came across this site and I have joined and hopefully we can all share our experiences and learn from each other.
I’m in the same position my husband was originally told he had MCI but now it’s Alzheimer’s Trying to join as many groups as we can This site has really helped me from not feeling so alone