Forget Me Not appeal: collecting in your local community

HarrietD

Staff Member
Staff member
Apr 29, 2014
London
Alzheimer's Society will be collecting in over 450 Morrisons stores across Scotland, Wales and England during Dementia Action Week (15 – 21 May). There will also be collections in Belfast, Birmingham, Chelmsford and Leeds throughout this month.

By giving a couple of hours to collect at your local supermarket, station or town centre, you can make a big difference and help even more people living with dementia receive the support they need.

These collections are particularly important for getting to know people in your local communities, and letting people know who we are and that we're here to support people living with dementia.

If you're able to, please consider signing up :)

Gosling

Volunteer Host
Aug 2, 2022
South West UK
I was so pleased yesterday when we went into our local Topps Tiles branch to try to choose new wall tiles for our kitchen project underway - there was a 'Forget me not' collection tray with badges/pins and a little poster and collection box - all very prominently displayed. The guys too seemed very proud of it all.
All very uplifting.

Mary 85

Apr 13, 2023
Alzheimer's Society will be collecting in over 450 Morrisons stores across Scotland, Wales and England during Dementia Action Week (15 – 21 May). There will also be collections in Belfast, Birmingham, Chelmsford and Leeds throughout this month.

By giving a couple of hours to collect at your local supermarket, station or town centre, you can make a big difference and help even more people living with dementia receive the support they need.

These collections are particularly important for getting to know people in your local communities, and letting people know who we are and that we're here to support people living with dementia.

If you're able to, please consider signing up :)
Hello @HarrietD,

I would be happy to volunteer for other supermarkets we have in our area which are nearer to me. It seems like this appeal is only about Morrisons stores.