Charity Auctions - Experiment

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Thanks for asking.

Waiting to hear from the fundraising people at the alzheimers society. Just closed two sales and waiting to see if ebay automatically take the money/postage within a week as part of the experiment. Will report back as soon as it happens.

Right now I need to ask people to be patient and let me post a few more charity sales using different settings on auctions.

Going to move this thread to the public domain to stimulate more interest in auctions as I haven't quite hit my target of 1 Million before christmas ;-)

Seriously, still experimental and sorry, still no guidelines in place. Will report back as soon as I hear more, for now the experiment continues.

Thanks
Craig

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Right now I need to ask people to be patient and let me post a few more charity sales using different settings on auctions.

Going to move this thread to the public domain to stimulate more interest in auctions as I haven't quite hit my target of 1 Million before christmas ;-)

That does mean we are allowed to bid for them as members ?

AS I am wondering what we have to be patient about ?

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Yes you can bid, please, please, please :)
I know some members would like to put up their own auctions, these are the people I am asking to be patient, that's all.

Kind Regards
Craig

RobGreen

Dec 1, 2008
Essex
eBay

Hi CraigC

My name is Robert Green and I am the Fundraising Support Officer at the central office of the Alzheimer’s Society. It’s great to see you using eBay to fundraise for the Society and I would really appreciate your feedback on how the process is going. I am currently looking into all the ways that eBay might be used more as a fundraising tool, the jury is out as to whether it does actually generate a significant amount as most auctions are for relatively small sums in comparison with other methods of fundraising.

Please do please keep me posted as your central eBay contact and don’t forget all the other fantastic ways there are to fundraise for the Alzheimer’s Society!

Kind regards

Rob :)
Robert.green@alzheimers.org.uk

P.s. Good luck with the Million before Christmas

CraigC

Mar 21, 2003
London
Hi Robert,

This is still experimental and yes lots of issues.
Will contact you off list.

Thanks
Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
star2024