Can't ever even know what to do

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
Hi this is Matt I'm I'm sorry is bother but my doctor is lose his mine mind even I'm have him so many times years he say to me I'm can't be alone in my own house and need to get lift life live alert thing can see where you are and no more is drive my truck cause forget I'm have sausage on stove and stuff and is too many get loss loss lost and say is take node not note to my Lisa but is when Steve is take me home he is already call her tell her all they them bad stuff know now they all family think that too and is keeping say unsafe unsafe keep caring on bout that and even my boys believe that doc stead of mine me and I'm can can't make them believe me is ok me I mean is ok oh yeah is want some home nurse is come to my home is check on me I can't need some babysitter I'm not six old years but they won't listen me and I'm can't not know what to do I'm sorry that long words can't know how can get them listen on me I'm sorry this is Matt if you can member who I am been on this talk before

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
I don't want my Lisa to cry but I'm can't know what to do I'm not to make nobody sad but I'm to sad and they can't know that I'm

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
I'm pass out in that big store got everything everybody so freak out so follow up say that with doctor got everything so mess up I don't even can member go to that store maybe was something somebody else

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
Hi @MatthewB, I’m sorry you are so upset, but I think you need to trust your doctors and your family. What does your Lisa think?
Hi thank you she is believe that doctor he is get her stir up but she is day say she is already think them thing she is say not the doctor make her think that but I'm not too need baby baby sit say sat I mean

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hello @MatthewB

I`m really sorry you are so upset by everyone`s advice.

I understand they are worried about you I would be worried about you too if you were my husband.

Perhaps they can see what you can`t see because you are so intent on fighting to keep your independence.

It might be time to slow down a little. All this upset is really bad for your health which might be why you passed out in the big store.

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
Hello @MatthewB

I`m really sorry you are so upset by everyone`s advice.

I understand they are worried about you I would be worried about you too if you were my husband.

Perhaps they can see what you can`t see because you are so intent on fighting to keep your independence.

It might be time to slow down a little. All this upset is really bad for your health which might be why you passed out in the big store.
Hi nice lady I'm member you guys are nice I'm think that guy is pass out at the big store is another one cause I can't member no thing about that maybe was different guy so my doctor think it is me need some babysit and he telling my Lisa that thing on mistake

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
Never mine on that one my Lisa is say she is was there and it was me but I'm can't no to member that so no now can't know what to think

Banjomansmate

Jan 13, 2019
Dorset
Matthew, if Lisa says that you passed out in the store then I think you have to accept that it happened. When people pass out they don’t always remember it.
Unfortunately Alzheimer’s/dementia means that slowly your memory will get worse and you can no longer do the things you have always done . To keep you safe and to stop your Lisa from worrying about you you might need someone to keep an eye on you. Saying that you don’t need a babysitter isn’t going to help you or your family, maybe it is time to accept some help?

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
Matthew, if Lisa says that you passed out in the store then I think you have to accept that it happened. When people pass out they don’t always remember it.
Unfortunately Alzheimer’s/dementia means that slowly your memory will get worse and you can no longer do the things you have always done . To keep you safe and to stop your Lisa from worrying about you you might need someone to keep an eye on you. Saying that you don’t need a babysitter isn’t going to help you or your family, maybe it is time to accept some help?
I explained to them I'm say the true thing in my mind I'm don't shout since I'm no the Lord I treat people the way I won't want to be treated and that is not include pitching fit they don't think I can be alone alone in my own home I'm billed with my hands I'm can't understand why why one day independent is okay and another one is not

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
My God knows I don't want to hurt anyone my family or anyone else I'm don't want to be trouble to anyone that is true that is true I will submit for the sake of peace I'm no I'm no that is right but it hurts oh Lord it hurts all the color is gone

Sue741215

Oct 18, 2019
We know you don't want to hurt anyone Matthew and are very sad for you, Try to think how lucky you are to have people worry about you and want to look after you. I bet you have worked hard in your life and now you need and deserve some care - you may find you start to enjoy being looked after by your lovely Lisa and others.

Collywobbles

Feb 27, 2018
You’re such a good and kind-hearted man Matthew. With all of the sadness you feel, you still worry about being a problem for your Lisa. How lucky she is to have you - and how lucky you are to have her. Your love shines through your writing. I hope you find peace in your life as it changes.

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
We know you don't want to hurt anyone Matthew and are very sad for you, Try to think how lucky you are to have people worry about you and want to look after you. I bet you have worked hard in your life and now you need and deserve some care - you may find you start to enjoy being looked after by your lovely Lisa and others.
Thank you kind lady you are right I am very lucky and blessed God bless you

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
You’re such a good and kind-hearted man Matthew. With all of the sadness you feel, you still worry about being a problem for your Lisa. How lucky she is to have you - and how lucky you are to have her. Your love shines through your writing. I hope you find peace in your life as it changes.
Such a kind message thanks you is make me cry some good way you are right so lucky to have my Lisa and you sweet folks too

MatthewB

Oct 3, 2022
Arkansas
Is such a nervous thing to think of all that is be so different what will I do I don't know to be thought of as so weak let him can't that I'm I'm can't be alone or drive or got to have somebody check to make sure I'm cleaning up clean up better in them comments continents his it is a humiliate sort of thing I'm I'm been too proud I reckon and I don't know maybe I need to be humbled the Lord say pride goes before a fall and the Hardy you look before destruction Lord help me to take it with Grace sorry to bother this is Matt