anyone need a plumber??

scotlass

Jul 9, 2023
I was in the kitchen making dinner today, OH was in the toilet, he shouted down to me...come and see this.....
so upstairs I went...he had blocked the toilet, the water was overflowing, two inches of water on the floor spreading out to the landing, I had to get a pail and jug and bale the water out...got the plunger and managed to unblock it, downstairs in the kitchen, the worktop was swimming, the water had run through the toilet floor and down the kitchen wall, it was even inside the wall cupboards, and the dinner I was in the middle of making had to go in the bin, incase the water had splashed onto it. So if anyone needs an emergency plumber...give me a call...

Kevinl

Aug 24, 2013
Salford
Hero/heroine status just for being so calm about it all in the way you post so carmly from me, respect. K

sapphire turner

Jan 14, 2022
Oh blimey we do lead exciting lives eh 😹😹😹 my husband was tinkering with the toilet cistern to ‘improve the flushing’ and called me in to see a fountain pouring everywhere. I managed to jam the toilet cleaner in to stop the water…. Emergency plumber on speed dial now!

amIinthewrong?

Jan 24, 2024
If it was me I think I would have had a panic attack, if you’ve got home insurance might want to give them a ring in order to make sure everything’s ok, like the water damage to the wall etc💐💐💐