Another hurdle to leap

Lilyanna

Nov 8, 2021
Have tried my best to cope and continue on after my OH's death indeed have received praise on how well I am doing and how strong I am. The last 8 years of my life have challenged me and as I pre-empt situations as 'what if',
in every scenario the outcome has been the most negative I could imagine tho I appreciate there may be something worse that hadn't crossed my mind.. Also, I knew of a situation coming in the future which again, I was concerned of the outcome but had decided thati ignorance was bliss so better not to know until it happened as less time to worry about it.. However, wasn't to be as I was told today that my worse 'what if' scenario is happening so there's no way ignorance is bliss and all I feel is dread. It's like my whole life and reason for living is being eroded away and I just don't have the strength to overcome it. I'm told, It will pass, your turn will come but honestly I believe it won't. Right now, I don't know where I go from here but am glad I've had the opportunity to admit how l
feel anonymously and without consequence..

Jane3

Aug 29, 2023
hi mum died one week ago, I am consumed with the what ifs, I am sure that you will see when can step back and look at things that you actually did all you could with love