?

Blissy

Jan 29, 2023
Hello. Looks like you are here with us. Do you feel like you can give us a bit of background and if you are the carer any particular advice you need. Plenty of helpful people on this forum and there will always be someone who can help.

How lucky am i

May 8, 2024
Hello. Looks like you are here with us. Do you feel like you can give us a bit of background and if you are the carer any particular advice you need. Plenty of helpful people on this forum and there will always be someone who can help.
Hi sorry for late reply mom keeps me busy she was diagnosed July 22 with Lewy body ( what an horrendous illness) mom is lucid one minute then in a episode of hallucinations it’s send us crackers as we think we are having a normal chat with here but we’re not it’s so complex and I wondered if any one has experienced This ? My admiral Nurse advices go along with what she is seeing or wants doing so I do that but mom knows I haven’t done it so continues to get distressed ! 😫 I hope some one can help 🙏

How lucky am i

May 8, 2024
I’ve sent a reply I don’t no if I’m doing this right can you tell me if you can see my reply?

How lucky am i

May 8, 2024
Hi sorry for late reply mom keeps me busy she was diagnosed July 22 with Lewy body ( what an horrendous illness) mom is lucid one minute then in a episode of hallucinations it’s send us crackers as we think we are having a normal chat with here but we’re not it’s so complex and I wondered if any one has experienced This ? My admiral Nurse advices go along with what she is seeing or wants doing so I do that but mom knows I haven’t done it so continues to get distressed ! 😫 I hope some one can help 🙏

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porternorma