Volunteers to test run a questionnaire on hospital care - update

Louise Lakey

Apr 19, 2007
Hello everyone,

This email is really for those people who have very kindly agreed to test run a draft questionnaire for me. This questionnaire is about experiences of dementia care received in hospital.

I am ready to send out the draft questionnaire on Monday. I have already been in touch with a couple of people from the previous thread because I have their direct email addresses.

If I haven't been in contact with you yet, would you be able to let me know if you would prefer the questionnaire sent by email or post (and provide the details)? I think this will be Hazel, Gigi, Brucie and Melody.

Do email me privately on here or send the contact details to my email at the Society (louise.lakey@alzheimers.org.uk) or telephone me (020 7423 3581).

Just as a reminder, I would like to send you the draft questionnaire to fill in. I would then like this sent back to me if at all possible. I would also love to have a chat with you about your experience of filling in the questionnaire. For example, was it too long? Did you understand the questions? etc.

Hope this all sounds okay. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes, Louise