Urgent demands

TheNightshade2021

Dec 14, 2021
Every day there is a new issue. In supermarket with limited cash and a public loud demand for cigarettes(not on the list) ! Explained but he continued in front of the cashier. So awkward and I snapped at him. Feel bad now and embarrassed! Its these things I find hard. The childlike urgency “I need it NOW!”-very hard to deflect but I dont want to limit him going out with me to these places-but I find it hard to control my own anxiety! Is anyone else like this?

Pots and Pans

Jan 13, 2020
Does the supermarket have a cafe so you can leave him doing important stuff like looking after other shopping from a smaller shop on the way? Or getting you a coffee and cake while you pick up 'just a few bits'? Or staying with car to make sure no one scratches it or anything? ( As happened to a friend recently, obviously, so you are a bit worried about it).
Ditto if you can leave him alone at home (I can't) then some necessary task? Package due from post office and needs someone to sign for it? ( Blast. They let you down.....will now be next week). Or window cleaner due to pop round to see your windows and quote. Ie essential one of you stays in ...