Up Date On New P C T & New Dementia Service

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Izzy , Jeany , C Girl & All T P'ers who very kindly took the time to reply to my earlier Thread ...... ( 1 Question ) ......... Was given a Survey Form to fill out about ALL the proposed changes ( it was yes or no ) However the changes the P C T want to make to Unit Z ( what asked your views about ) There was a 2 Part Question :

*** Question 1 .......How do you think the Trust can make best use of Unit Z in the future ?

**** My Answer ....... To make it into a Community & Resource Centre

*** Question 2 ...... This was for Ideas :) & Suggestions you want to tell them

This was my reply : ( to include the following )

*** Local Dementia Support Group

*** Carer 's Resource

*** Cafe :)

With all your very good & helpful replies used some of them to do a list of why the above should be included ....... rather than do a big paragraph ( not easy to read quickly etc ) Used "Bullet Points " instead ...... ( posh word for 1 Sentance ) ...... Am very grateful for your replies as you gave me LOTS of ideas that had not thought about myself ! ! ........Sent the form to the Clinical C G Group who will take my ideas to the last approval meeting with the P C T ........ Its next month & will update on this Thread when have read the resualts of the Meeting !

Many thanks once again to you all & also for all the Good Wishes etc about the project ..... lovely to have T P :) Support

Love Grove x

P S ....... Before sent the Form in did a rough copy & showed it to a R G N Nurse & he was also A Ex Inspector for Care / N Homes before C Q C was born ! & asked for his input ! He suggested that did not call it 1 Stop Shop as it was not posh enough ! ...... so came up with the New Name Community & Resource Centre ! ( you have to make a good impression on these type of forms ! )

Last edited: