tracker watch

vivian t

Jun 4, 2022
My husband sometimes wants to leave the house by himself but so far I've been able to intercept him. The only thing I can think of that he would have on permanently is a watch. Does anyone know of a watch with a simple digital face that has a gps tracker in it so I could find him if he did manage to wander off ?

silkiest

Feb 9, 2017
Hi @vivian t , our local authority care phone system has add ons and a tracker watch was part of that. You could also get alarms for the door etc. Its worth checking your local councils website as there may be other extras that you could make use of

vivian t

Jun 4, 2022
Hi @vivian t , our local authority care phone system has add ons and a tracker watch was part of that. You could also get alarms for the door etc. Its worth checking your local councils website as there may be other extras that you could make use of
Thankyou, I'll look into that.

Sandra100

Aug 1, 2022
My husband sometimes wants to leave the house by himself but so far I've been able to intercept him. The only thing I can think of that he would have on permanently is a watch. Does anyone know of a watch with a simple digital face that has a gps tracker in it so I could find him if he did manage to wander off ?
Hi, I tried to post the link but as Im new Im not allowed for some reason. There is a company called Techsilver.
If you google 'Techsilver gps tracker watch' you will find what you are looking for. You can look at the different types there too, they have one for shoes, keyring etc. Hope that helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sujokealma