Takes care of MIL

Kimberly1973

Mar 23, 2024
Hi all! I take care of my MIL. She’s almost 76. Lately she’s been declining fast. I have experience with all of this from taking care of my grandmother but that was about 15 years ago. I’m a little older now. Little more tired. It’s not easy. I’m a sincere, empath. A caregiver by nature. I feel A LOT. It’s draining sometimes. ☹️

I spent the night with her last night. Did chores and cooked. And we colored. 😊

Attachments

• IMG_7665.jpeg
    IMG_7665.jpeg
    211.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_7668.jpeg
    IMG_7668.jpeg
    197.9 KB · Views: 35

Alberta23

Oct 15, 2023
Oh you are truly wonderful. What lovely photos. Your MIL is sooo lucky to have you caring for her.
But yes, we all get older and we also need some rest time. To recharge.
Make sure you find an hour in the day just for yourself. You are entitled to have a rest.
Keep up the good work. Know you are valued. It's ok to say you feel tired. To have a rest.
The photos are lovely. You do so much with your MIL. Looks like a professional art session. 😀X

special 1

Oct 16, 2023
Hi all! I take care of my MIL. She’s almost 76. Lately she’s been declining fast. I have experience with all of this from taking care of my grandmother but that was about 15 years ago. I’m a little older now. Little more tired. It’s not easy. I’m a sincere, empath. A caregiver by nature. I feel A LOT. It’s draining sometimes. ☹️

I spent the night with her last night. Did chores and cooked. And we colored. 😊
Hi there. You both look so in the moment. Enjoy and keep it up. Well done Mum................. Carer

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ally191612