Still Miss Dad At Xmas Time

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Good morning everyone.

I still miss dad at Christmas time and on the 6th January it will be six years since his diagnosis. Can't believe it and can't believe I nursed him most of the way.

MaNaAk

canary

Feb 25, 2014
South coast
Of course you still miss him @MaNaAk and significant dates always make it worse.
Try and do something nice on that day. On the anniversary of mums death I light candle and buy myself some flowers.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Of course you still miss him @MaNaAk and significant dates always make it worse.
Try and do something nice on that day. On the anniversary of mums death I light candle and buy myself some flowers.
Thankyou @canary I will be renewing the flowers in the vase and also on that day I am meant to have at least one new pupil. The pupils have been very generous at Xmas and given me enough chocolates and one Panettone to last until Easter.

MaNaAk

Moggymad

May 12, 2017
Good morning everyone.

I still miss dad at Christmas time and on the 6th January it will be six years since his diagnosis. Can't believe it and can't believe I nursed him most of the way.

MaNaAk
I also light a candle next to their photo on anniversaries. As well as that I also do the same for all the beloved pets we've had over the years that are all buried in the garden. How can I ever move?
Mum & dad's ashes were scattered 20 yrs apart so we have no graves to place flowers on. We still miss all our loved ones, mum especially as she was the most recent.

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Thankyou everyone.

Just got back from a lovely walk with fresh roses that mum and dad loved. It was good to see Jacky back in hibernation and a very contented Daisy. You might want to look at my 'House' thread to see who I ran into whilst I was out.

MaNaAk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jwpp