Sad News At Orchestra

MaNaAk

Good evening everyone!

Tonight's rehearsal was rather sad because my friend of 42 years has passed away. He was 91 but we played in three different orchestras and he taught my brother technical drawing at school. He was such a lovely man and shall be sending his lovely wife a card and I shall also try and phone her.

MaNaAk

jennifer1967

Good evening everyone!

Tonight's rehearsal was rather sad because my friend of 42 years has passed away. He was 91 but we played in three different orchestras and he taught my brother technical drawing at school. He was such a lovely man and shall be sending his lovely wife a card and I shall also try and phone her.

MaNaAk
sorry to hear this. a lifetime of memories

MaNaAk

sorry to hear this. a lifetime of memories
Thankyou @jennifer1967. I realise he didn't have dementia but he and his wife were very supportive when I told them dad's diagnosis because he remembered his mum caring for his dad with Alzheimer's. His mum would tie him to her when they were in bed so that she knew when he wanted to get up and wander. He was concerned about how I would cope and of course he knew my parents.

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Thankyou you two. He was a lovely man and he used after mum and dad and when dad was diagnosed with Alzheimer's he used to ask if there were any changes.

MaNaAk