room spinning

littlegem

Nov 11, 2010
north Wales
Hi all,

Hubby has been 'not quite himself' the last 2 days.
He said the room was spinning, he's had a very painful neck, vomited up his breakfast and tea about 5 minutes after eating them yesterday.
Today, after painkillers and me doing all the checks for meningitis etc yesterday, he feels better as in no pain, but he is very very confused and tired, more so than usual.
He's eaten a good breakfast and lunch OK and slept all afternoon as usual.
Is it possible he has had a TIA or something? Are a painful neck, spinning room symptoms of a TIA?
Grateful for any advice please.

janma221

Apr 23, 2013
Powys
Hi all,

Hubby has been 'not quite himself' the last 2 days.
He said the room was spinning, he's had a very painful neck, vomited up his breakfast and tea about 5 minutes after eating them yesterday.
Today, after painkillers and me doing all the checks for meningitis etc yesterday, he feels better as in no pain, but he is very very confused and tired, more so than usual.
He's eaten a good breakfast and lunch OK and slept all afternoon as usual.
Is it possible he has had a TIA or something? Are a painful neck, spinning room symptoms of a TIA?
Grateful for any advice please.

Could be an ear infection or possibly vertigo. As pippop1 says visit to Doctors asap or phone helpline.

chana

Jul 17, 2012
europe
i would always check with a dr. id start with my GP and go from there if he thinks its necessary. things can get frightening, but we dont know unless we check with our GP first. why speculate? i hope its all ok. i 2will say this howebever , but im not a dr. dont listen to me. ive had vertigo a few times. it looks worse than it is. it goes away in a day or 2, but id check. i did check with me. why take a chance? im not a dr.