Photos on Poster collage

meme

Aug 29, 2011
London
My mother chose some of her favourite photos and I added a few I had,and got them scanned on to a disc (snappy snaps) then made into two large collage posters after uploading online and sent to me (snapfish)..around 20 pics on each and put them up on the wall (she has her bed downstairs in front room thesedays) where she can see them all the time...I did a test one, slightly smaller first and she loved it. The photos are of her childen and grand son, her and her sisters and mother etc etc from way back as children themselves right up to today...many are no longer here including her beloved dog Tizzy..these pics mean so much to her and she remembers everyone..

Last edited:

meme

Aug 29, 2011
London
I took around 108 photos in to snapysnaps, some were tiny, some black and white, so a total assortment..I left them there and payed 50p for each pic to be scanned and £4.99 for the disc they are put on..so it was around £58..they rang me to collect the next day and I then put the cd in my pc and all the pics appear on screen..all bigger and clearer , you can choose the size you want your photos to be when you take them in and I was advised the regular size would be best.
Then I uploaded the pics I wanted on snapfish, rather laborious as i did them one by one, I'm sure there is a quicker way..and then chose my collage size...40"x30 is£19.99 I chose two 30"x20 at £14.99 as I knew 20 pics on each would be ok...the other sizes are 18"x12 at £5.99 and 15"x10 at £3.99..they position your pics and you can preview then order and they sent the posters to you and postage only£1.99...
If you already have your photos on pc obviously it is cheaper but I figured get all the old special ones done in one go! I could have got snapy snaps to do the collage too but I just wanted to get home and had used snapfish before .

Last edited: