Mother x

Cappy67

May 11, 2023
Hi everyone,
Mum was diagnosed 12 years ago and had a long steady decline. Luckily she never became really bad but passed away peacefully last month,
I was with her which was a an honour.
I had so much help from this forum and will stay and hopefully help anyone that’s needs advice, a shoulder to cry on or just to shout at! I know I did all three!
Hang in there, it’s a tough road which doesn’t get better but grab all the help you can.
Much love to you all xxxxx

GillP

Aug 11, 2021
Hi everyone,
Mum was diagnosed 12 years ago and had a long steady decline. Luckily she never became really bad but passed away peacefully last month,
I was with her which was a an honour.
I had so much help from this forum and will stay and hopefully help anyone that’s needs advice, a shoulder to cry on or just to shout at! I know I did all three!
Hang in there, it’s a tough road which doesn’t get better but grab all the help you can.
Much love to you all xxxxx
Please accept my sincere condolences. Take good care of yourself now x

LynneMcV

Volunteer Moderator
May 9, 2012
south-east London
My condolences on your loss @Cappy67 - and thank you for deciding to stay so that you can use your experience to help support others. That is what this forum is all about and we are lucky to have so many wonderful members, just like you.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Sending my condolences to you both @Starting on a journey and @Cappy67.

It’s really important for us to have members who stay after they lose a loved one. Shared experiences help and support our members.

Wishing you both strength.