Lost toolbar!

Skye

I've just upgraded to IE9. I used to have a toolbar with things like copy, cut, paste, bold, home etc. I could also drag quick links to it.

It's gone, and I can't find any way to get it back. Can anyone help, please? It was so useful.

Skye

Thanks Jennifer. The second one makes sense, and it's what I've done before, but I can't get it to work. I can't get the drop-down of toolbars.:(

I'll keep trying, there must be a way!

JPG1

Account Closed
It may all depend on how you have IE9 set up and displayed at present, but ....

On the right-hand side of your screen you may see a couple of >> arrows. To the left of those >>s, you may well see the word Tools with a downward pointing arrow.

Click on Tools there and then drag down until you find Toolbars with yet another > arrow.

From there, drag down to Customize , and then on the left will appear all the buttons that you can then add to your toolbar.

It worked for me, so it may work for others.

Skye

I've got it!

The second link you gave worked, Jennifer, I was just not clicking in the right place!

Thanks JPG, but I've done enough messing for one night, I'll leave well alone.:eek:

Thanks both, I'm a happy bunny.:)

sussexsue

Took me a while to work out on IE9 that everything is on the right.

I am still not too sure about it, and unusually for me I kind of wish I hadnt upgraded.