losing things

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
Oh dear I have lost my hearing aid and the book that the batterys go in
I have turned my bedroom upside down
I've also realised I've lost my dentures perhaps I have hidden them in a safe place and together they are lurking somewhere:eek:
I'm off to have another look I may be some time:eek::eek::eek: send out the search party if I'm not back by tomorrow!
i did find some sweets yesterday!:):):) and my missing mobile!:)

Onlyme

Apr 5, 2010
UK
Perhaps your dentures enjoyed yesterday's sweets so much that they have gone looking for more and your hearing aid is listening for the tell-tale rustle. :D

Serious, I hope you find them soon. I can search for things for hours, give up, sit down where I was in the first place and find the stupid thing I first looked for. :mad:

Edited to add

My son has just been turning the house upside down, while I typed this, looking for his pen. I just went out, opened his bag (he had checked it 3 times) and pulled out his pen. He is not happy with me.

Last edited:

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Hello Sarah , Am just as bad as you at times for "Losing Things " one Day Lost my Small Sharp Kitchen Knife :( Loved It ! ! :) After day 2 realized had thrown it out with the "Veg Peelings " :eek: Good end to tale tho ...... Phoned the Firm who made it & after a VERY LONG TIME was able to have a New Knife posted to me :)

Do hope you find what you lost as can sympthazie with you

Take Care

Love & Hugs Love Grove x x

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
well i havnt got my dentures in!
I cant abide them but it was realising that
they were missing too which made me wonder about me putting them together!:rolleyes:
Lemony you did make me laugh:D:D:D