Living Hell

ella-belly

Aug 25, 2022
village outside grantham
That is just how I feel there is no point to anything I am just so lonely isolated. The only thing left is death when will that come how much misery have I got to go through. What can I do who is for me who do I talk too or am I just not worth it. Who makes these choruses for me. Why am I so insignificant and worthless. I was told as a child I was totally useless, clumsy, brainless, and no one would want to be associated with me I was a thing not a person. How true she was I owe the world the world owes me nothing. I am nothing. useless blob.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
I’m so sorry that things are so bad for you @ella-belly.

Please phone and talk to someone on the Samaritans helpline. You need support now.

Last edited:

annieka 56

Aug 8, 2022
That is just how I feel there is no point to anything I am just so lonely isolated. The only thing left is death when will that come how much misery have I got to go through. What can I do who is for me who do I talk too or am I just not worth it. Who makes these choruses for me. Why am I so insignificant and worthless. I was told as a child I was totally useless, clumsy, brainless, and no one would want to be associated with me I was a thing not a person. How true she was I owe the world the world owes me nothing. I am nothing. useless blob.

annieka 56

Aug 8, 2022
Absolutely no way are you worthless. You are a functioning human being - a very unhappy and desperate one. You have posted on a forum so you have ways to connect with other people remotely
You really should ring Samaritans .
Do you have a phone?
You really need to talk to someone.