'Live Chat Sessions'

Pigeon11

Jul 19, 2012
Yes, I am. :) I'm surprised you've not been innundated with others saying the same. Do you know when it starts?

Welshwoman

Dec 1, 2013
South Wales
Yes, I am. :) I'm surprised you've not been innundated with others saying the same. Do you know when it starts?

Hi Pigeon - Just to say that I haven't long joined TP and, just trying to find out 'what goes where' on here etc. Still finding my way around so please excuse me if I'm posting in wrong places and missing things. I did read somewhere on here though that the Sessions are starting this month a couple of times a week :)

meme

Aug 29, 2011
London
I don't use any chat rooms or msn ..that is just my level of comfort and the ways I prefer to communicate...I like to pm/e mail/face to face/text ..so probably not for me, but it's not over till the fat lady sings

clio_7

Dec 28, 2012
north lanarkshire
Yea it'll be good for some when they need answers or a urgent de stress or rant.. and people can interact. I know its not for everyone though

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Talking Point mobile app

KatherineW

Oct 2, 2007
London
Thanks for starting this thread, Welshwoman.

Just popping in to say we still are planning to launch the TP chat room later this month, and I'll be posting about that in more detail very soon. :)