Keep Warm this winter might even be free!!

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
Sorry to sound like an advertisement but I wanted people to know that if certain conditions are met you can get free cavity wall insulation, free boilers, even free radiators. I have put a link here, it says the big six energy companies are offering it and there are loads of independent companies who have also tapped into this government funding.

Apologies if this has been covered before but it is always worth another airing with the cold weather is on the horizon.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/utilities/free-cavity-loft-insulation

Free loft and cavity wall insulation

Cavity wall and loft insulation can slice about £300 off energy bills each year, and energy firms are offering them free to certain groups.
WHAT CAN YOU GET?

Five out of the big six providers are giving away free loft and cavity wall insulation.
Cavity wall insulation. Most homes built since 1920 have a gap between internal and external walls. Filling the cavity with insulating mineral wool and foam means cold air's kept out, and warm air stays in.
Loft insulation. Up to a qu

kellybonnie

Aug 31, 2013
Sorry to sound like an advertisement but I wanted people to know that if certain conditions are met you can get free cavity wall insulation, free boilers, even free radiators. I have put a link here, it says the big six energy companies are offering it and there are loads of independent companies who have also tapped into this government funding.

Apologies if this has been covered before but it is always worth another airing with the cold weather is on the horizon.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/utilities/free-cavity-loft-insulation

Free loft and cavity wall insulation

Cavity wall and loft insulation can slice about £300 off energy bills each year, and energy firms are offering them free to certain groups.
WHAT CAN YOU GET?

Five out of the big six providers are giving away free loft and cavity wall insulation.
Cavity wall insulation. Most homes built since 1920 have a gap between internal and external walls. Filling the cavity with insulating mineral wool and foam means cold air's kept out, and warm air stays in.
Loft insulation. Up to a qu

Yes we are looking into this for Gran seems she can get cavity wall and insulation, and a new boiler as hers is related G(the worst efficiency rating there is).

She doesn't have double grading so we are still trying to findout if there is somewhere (grant etc) we might be able to get that from. Any ideas ?

lillybabe

Dec 2, 2012
free boiler etc

unless you on full state benifits and you aint worked you wont get nothing

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
unless you on full state benifits and you aint worked you wont get nothing

My Dad collected his watch for 25 years service before he passed and mum worked throughout her entire adult life until retirement. Mum qualified for cavity wall insulation and central heating. It would be beneficial to check your sources as others could benefit from these services.

Noorza

Jun 8, 2012
This is incorrect information.

We are not on `full state benefits` have worked all our lives and were provided with a new boiler.

Mum and Dad both worked too and Mum qualified for free central heating and cavity wall insulation. You are correct Grannie.