.its like it never was

chana

yesterday was mothers day. i posted my story of how i just broke down and couldnt stop crying.it was really an ocean of tears. i spoke to my son and again it set it off. he really cant imagine life without his parents. i have a close relationship with my children and i have a wonderful husband, . i know im lucky, but i think i need a couple of days now for me to get myself together. im ok in the sense that i do what has to be done, but the tears for my mom wont go.i know next year will be easier., but i cant get the image of her in that beautiful dress out of my mind.how could i lose her her like this! there was so much i wanted to say that can never be said unless i write from here because theres no address anymore.its like it never was, yet it was. i remember it all. here im a lady with grown children of my own who i can tell anything to and they can tell me anything, but this year was so hard--to see that empty chair and for my children to be hugging me and consoling me instead of the other way around.they called me and told me its so normal because it was my mother and they wouldnt feel any differently if it were me.i just cant stop crying .i dont think it makes me weak. i think it shows love and im not ashamed to say it.how can it be weak--she was my mom. she used to wish me a happy mothers day too because she said im a mom too and a damn good one!i am a good mom, but theres so much more i wanted to say.i wrote it in letters to her, but she didnt understand them. she held them, but maybe in her way she did. i dont know.i was doing ok, but mothers day just set it off.why cant i stop crying?!my daughter called me and said its normal.my son called me.i love them with everything in me and more, but a mom is still a mom. a dad is still a dad.i told my children again i was sorry for yesterday.my daughter came over on her lunch hr and hugged me so tight . she said MOM--ITS OK. ITS NORMAL. HOW DO YOU THINK ID BE WITHOUT YOU? i told her she wouldnt be carrying on like this. she answered MOM-I MAY BE AN ADULT. YOU NEVER INTERFERE, EVEN IF WE MAKE MISTAKES.YOURE THERE. YOU NEVER SAY I TOLD YOU SO. YOU JUST HUG US AND SAY I LOVE YOU, SO IM DOING THE SAME THING.I LOVE Y0U. i told her NOW YOU SET ME OFF AGAIN WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL WORDS. she said YOUR RE A GOOD PERSON AND A GOOD MOM. THATS WHY I LOVE YOU LIKE I DO. YOU CAN CRY. ITS OK. do you believe---when your child is there for you, its the greatest love there could be. i told her SO YOU LIKE ME A LITTLE, I GUESS she said A LOT MORE THAN A LITTLE.now i think i can be ok. i got it all out of me and thats impt. my son reminded me REMEMBER HOW YOU ALWAYS TELL US NOT TO KEEP THINGS INSIDE-?! THE SAME RULES GO FOR YOU. i said I FORGOT. THATS ALSO IN THE MOM AND DAD PAPERS I SIGNED.I CAN CRY TO YOU WHEN YOU EACH THE AGE OF 21. OK ITS LEGAL.now i think im ok, anyway, if not the rules state i can go to them. my son reminded me of that one and how you can only break the rule 1 time, so im on probation. were laughing now. my nonsense got me thru another one.

chana

its like it never was

i know im so lucky to have my family. i love them with everything in me.my husband and i have been together forever and to him im perfect.what a beautiful mothers day card he wrote. so i cry again. thats from joy.theres only 1 thing wrong----he doesnt laugh at my jokes, so were working on him with that one.everyone else laughs but him, but whos perfect?! right!